Save your minox formats from decay
Do you still have old pictures of special moments with your family? Then you shouldn’t lose any time. Like all old media, minox formats won’t last forever. These valueable memories will decrease in quality with time.
Why you should have your minox formats scanned
- Color fadings: Fading colors are the first sign of age. Saturation and brilliance will lessen.
- Color tints: Material starts to change with time. This leads to color tints, which means that colors start to shift in a certain direction.
- Mould: Often minox formats are stored in the attic or in the cellar, where they are exposed to temperature fluctuation and and humidity. This causes mould, which attacks the film material.
- No optimal storage conditions: At 7° degrees room temperature and a humidity of 15% minox formats have optimal storage conditions. It’s quite difficult to achieve this conditions in reality.
- No slide projector: Even if your pocket formats are in a good condition, you need a working slide projector and also a suitable projection surface.
If you have your minox formats scanned today, you save some valuable moments and avoid further signs of age. Any questions? Our customer service will gladly give you advice!
Do you have any questions left? We will gladly help you!
Start a non-binding request now!
Optimal colors with post-processing
Thanks to the professional post-processing of your images, MEDIAFIX provides you with an optimal image and color experience, even with older images. We are specialized in scanning minox formats and have professional scanners that enable resolutions of up to 2,900 dpi. Color correction is done in a self-developed, semi-automated process, in which we match the colours of your image with standard image values. Professional post-processing can only be booked for positives.
If you should choose professional post-processing for your images, we will provide you with both the improved versions and the unprocessed scans. You then have the direct comparison. In addition to the color values, we also correct the contrast and brightness of your images. Experience shows that post-processing is almost always worthwhile. It makes the old recordings appear in a new glow. The professional post-processing is already available for $0.12 per minox format.
Premium-inversion via raw data
Unfortunately, minox formats usually show color casts and contrast changes after a few years. Our raw data inversion enables us to correct these changes in most cases. With the Premium-inversion we maintain all image information. MEDIAFIX provides you with a clear and sharp image that can be easily enlarged. The Premium-inversion is available for only $0.19 per picture and is only bookable for negatives.
Start a non-binding request now!
New possibilities for your minox formats
If you convert your minox formats, you don’t only save your precious memories. You also have many other possibilities!
- Share your minox formats scans with your friends and family in the whole world.
- Enjoy your scans on TV, tablet or a projector.
- Duplicate your minox formats as much as you want: Create several backup copies.
- Archive the recordings of your and your family’s life like you want to.
- Design and give away special pictures as a photo gift.
- Print your shots as a high-quality wall print.